Tuesday, December 11, 2007

So sick of this bullcrap.

Are you fucking kidding me.

I had to sit in my office all day - and mind you, this is a corner office, with double the windows of a normal office - and listen to nerds drone on and on over bullhorns about how they were dropping off a metric ton of pencils. As some kind of statement.

Yeah, I went right down to the studio gate to pick them up. As you can imagine.

I'm so sick of this crap. I want to put out there, for the record: I don't even like any of you guys. Silverman, you're just flat-out a jackhole. Redstone, you need to retire before you die while on the phone with some poor schmuck. The rest of you guys: you're way too interested in your hairdos, and you have these ridiculous trophy wives that are fooling exactly nobody.

I'm going home. Don't call me. Don't messenger over any proposals for me to look over. Just stop it.

I'm sick of this strike, I'm sick of these goddamn PENCILS, and I'm sick of you.

Jeff.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home